Saturday, November 29, 2008

Can't Belive I am actually posting this...o well

I…

1) Enjoy dreaming so much that if I could I would spend a whole day sleeping (I think that’s because I like my dream world better then my real one).

2) Wish that I had the drive again to loose a ton of weight like I did for South Pacific.

3) Would do anything to meet up with the Stickfam.

4) Hate that I don’t have time to do the plays (especially the musical) at school because I have so many jobs.

5) Get sucked into movies and books and feel like I am the characters. Then I get disappointed when it is over because that means I have to come back to reality.

6) Am terrible at keeping in contact with people even when I miss them terribly.

7) Have low self confidence but I try not to show it.

8) Dream to get onto Broadway some day (though I doubt I will).

9) Am shy around people I don’t know and people I like.

10) Find myself always trying to please those around me instead of myself.

11) Get jealous of the people around me…often.

12a) Sometimes just want to start a new but I don’t know how to start.

12b) Don’t know why this turned into a depressing rant.

13) Miss the summer of 2008.

14) Feel truly happy when I am acting and I miss that.

15) Have become somewhat of a shopaholic.

16) Don’t truly HATE anyone.

2 comments:

ADO said...

I highly disagree on 1, but highly agree with 3 and 5. And I don't miss the summer of 2008 because I didn't know you people at the time...
Nikki, I really miss you, you great fode-bode!

Nikki_xbr0kenb0ttle said...

yes u did