Thursday, November 13, 2008


I figured I have had this thing too long and I need to start writing in it so here it goes...

Today was a really great day I got to school early this morning so I did my homework for my classes that I had not done yet. Then when I got to sight singing my teacher gave us an assignment for next week and then ended class so I had an hour to do what ever. I ended up being my nerdy self and just going to my car to read. Until theory.

After theory 3 of my friends and I ended up going to the mall for lunch and to pick up a new lip ring for my friend who had lost hers sometime during the day.

The 4 of us proceeded to masterclass and joked around even more :-P.

When I got home my phone rang. It was borders calling telling me that I got the job! WOO HOO!

Then I saw a box sitting on the piano...my hat!! "Gotta Catch 'em All!"

~*~

Some other great news is that I am working on a short film with Out Of Time Productions (the same group that is doing the murder mystery [YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OutOfTimeProductions ] It is called "Strange New World". It is all about a support group for people who are having a hard time in the 21st century. My character (Catherine) is a shopaholic who is in $40,000 worth of debt. Filming will be on Monday and I am really excited! The only thing is this short film will not be put on YouTube because it is going to be submitted in film festivals. Wish us luck!

Thats all for now.

<3 Nikki

1 comment:

ADO said...

I'm jealous of your life... lol
Congrats on everything!


-Q