Friday, December 5, 2008

The Accident

I was on the parkway and i looked down to lower the volume on my radio and i skid against the divider then i turned to get away from it and lost control went over the other lane (thankfully missing any cars) and went into the woods.
At that point i was not in control all i was thinking was omg i am going to die. Somehow I avoided what the cop said were some of the most fatal trees on the parkway (only hitting them on the sides and such).
i ended up hitting one last tree blacking out for a second when it happened and next thing i knew i was in the car with the airbags blown. so i forced my way out and the guy who was behind me on the road came over to see if i was ok and he called 911 for me.
the car was so demolished the cops and the others were in shock that i was alright let alone alive.
All I got to say is God or someone was defiantly protecting me.

2 comments:

A.J. James Brooks said...

i know they are turning a lot of forests into parking lots but how about you let them actually take down the trees before you park your car??? hmmmm

ConnectingtheStrings said...

I LOVE YOU!! Im so glad you werent hurt. I sent David Bowie (dont question) to you.... in all of it's glittery goodness!!
love you sweet!!