Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge

So I am in a weight loss challenge with my friends and it is now day 3 of my diet.

Challenge terms:
First person to drop 2 pants sizes gets $5 from all of the participants

Mothers Challenge:
She will pay for weekly visits to Weight Watchers until I falter

Brothers Challenge:
Get down to 140lbs get $100

My Challenge:
Get down to 110-125lbs
To walk at least 3 miles 2 to 3 times a week
To pack food for the day instead of getting fast food at night
To keep up with this blog

I have yet to step on a scale so I do not know how much I weight at this time but I will find out on Thursday at the weight watchers meeting.

Anyway so far I have been dieting and packing all of my food in advance and eating it through out the day. I also walked 5 miles yesterday around my neighborhood, which is a great start. Hopefully I can keep that up and make my walks even longer!

Walking Goal (so far):
To be able to walk to Justin's house without being tired, and possibly be able to walk home later.

Anyway I will try to keep up with the updates and lets hope that this works!!

No comments: